Description of the missions
Under the supervision of the “Sales Director”, you will have as:
Answer the questions and needs of a customer from the beginning of product development to production – product delivery – payment (invoicing).
– Specify the supply requirements (calculation from the product nomenclature)
– Place purchase orders in ERP
– Ensure the follow-up of purchases
– Control the reception of components and materials (quantitative and qualitative)
– Establish a supply schedule
– Follow up production planning
– Process, follow up and control customer requests
– Analyse and process customer disputes/claims
– Follow up and control invoices
Bacc+3 in International Trade minimum,
At least 05 years of experience in a similar position
Having a strong knowledge in a textile environment
Having knowledge of embroidery, knitting and fabric supplier.
Mastery of ERP and office automation (WORD, EXCEL, POWER POINT) required,
Sense of rigor and organization, fashion designer.
Autonomous but with good team spirit, – Ease of communication,
Able to work under pressure.
LocationAntananarivo (Lazaina Anosy Avaratra)
Contract and duration
-Please send your application (cover letter with pretension + CV with photo) to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation and remuneration
To be a candidate, send us your resume to the following email address: email@example.com